Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The Search for Sponsors

One of the hardest parts for me so far has definitely been finding sponsors. I sent out over 50 letters to area businesses and heard back from only a couple. I'm hoping to be able to contact some more of them personally very soon. Right now I am currently working on a fundraiser through Tupperware. Not only do I earn 40% of my sales toward my Mrs. Iowa run, but Michelle Hartman, Tupperware Director, has offered to sponsor me by giving me her 25% commission, also! So 65% of all my Tupperware sales go toward my Mrs. Iowa fund!

Sponsors receive:
*Recognition in the Mrs. Iowa program book (shared with Mrs. Minnesota AND Mrs. Wisconsin giving you advertising in 3 states)
*Tax deductions for sponsorship as an advertising expense
*Any help or personal appearances by me as Mrs. Franklin county and (hopefully) Mrs. Iowa!

I'm open to ideas on getting sponsors and open to anyone who might be interested in sponsoring me or purchasing some Tupperware from my fundraiser! If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at pralle01@iastate.edu

No comments:

Post a Comment